Tuesday, March 15, 2016

My Clean 9 detox Journal Part 2 - Day 1

In my previous post, Clean 9 Detox Journal Part 1, I had promised to write back in 10 days, but there is so much happening and am afraid I will not capture it all in one post. I will therefore break down part 2 into the 9 days, just to make sure you get the the most info and hopefully inspiration from my experience.

Day 1
It was a beautiful Saturday morning, As usual I slept in late and when I woke up, my baby sister Keshi was already up. I asked, "who is making breakfast today?" On most Saturdays we make chapati mayai which I always look forward to. Then oops! I remembered it was day 1 of my detox. That was the first sacrifice to to a clean me. Feeling excited about it, i went through the Clean booklet once more, - though I think I already knew it cover to cover.

I started with breakfast with is,
2 x Garcinia soft gels - they look quite big and I always thought I would have a problem getting them down, but to my surprise they are soft and slid easily down the throat. Phewks!

120 ml Aloe vera juice - I was already in love with Forever Living's aloe vera juice. it's not bitter or 'yak' as one would presume. Its blunt on taste though. I enjoy taking it in shots. If its your first time taking it, I would recommend that you take it in shots. It seemed easier to me that way when I first started drinking it.

Water, water and more water..... This was probably my biggest challenge on this day. I previously never payed attention to taking the recommended 8 glasses a day. On a good day I would have done 3 glasses. Now I needed to start doing about 2.5 ltrs! It got to point I just could get any more water in my mouth, but at least by end of day I managed to do 2 ltrs, which I would rate as just a few points short of excellent.

1 x Forever Therm: this you need to take at least 20 minutes after the Garcinia. So remember to create the time gap as its not written on the booklet.

When this was done, it was time to take photos, measurements while recording on the booklet. (These will be disclosed on the last post). Ideally it should have been before, but i was too hungry to then. but nothing much could have happened in a hour.

Then came time for my snack; the Forever Fibre. Its in powder form (like dextrosal - yes am that young) and comes in a sachet. It does not dissolve immediately, it settles to the bottom and becomes sticky, something like gelatin. Mix it in the shaker - its so much easier (This I discovered on day 3).

We had quite some chores around the house which we attended to. I was surprised that all along I dint feel hungry even for a moment.

Came time for lunch, you will not imagine Keshi made my favorite for lunch! Its definitely something full of calories. The aroma was tormenting but I kept my focus on the goal, gloriously made my shake from the Forever Lite Ultra with Aminotein. My choice was the vanilla flavour. If that is not your kind of taste, you have a choice of getting chocolate flavour. I mixed with water though you can mix with vegetable milk e.g soya, coconut, rice and almond. It was delicious I must say! Then off course the rest of the supplements as listed in the booklet.


Time went by...... more water, finished our chores and it was already evening. I had my Forever Clean 9 dinner, enjoyed a movie and retired to bed.

See DAY 2

1 comment:

  1. useful information on topics that plenty are interested on for this wonderful post.Admiring the time and effort you put into your b!..
    https://detox.cam/tyaloto

    ReplyDelete