Friday, March 18, 2016

My Clean 9 Detox Journal Part 2; Day 5 & Day 6

In my post, Clean 9 Detox Journal Part 1, I had promised to write back in 10 days, but there is so much happening and am afraid I will not capture it all in one post. I will therefore break down part 2 into the 9 days, just to make sure you get the the most info, relate to your experience and hopefully get inspiration from my experience. If you just landed on this post and wish to follow my Detox journey, start HERE


Day 5
Its now becoming routine, my body and mind have already adapted to the change. Being consistent especially with the hours is now paying off. I have found it helpful to have a set of a day's supplements in my purse, just in case I get stuck somewhere, I will not have to panic about maintaining my time schedules.

Not much changes happening, or rather I am not noticing them as much as the first 3 days I am not moved by junk food, and taking 3 lts of water has become an a downhill task. I keep wondering what I kept procrastinating about. You could say its all about 'the fear of the unknown'.

I have incorporated a few more minutes in the evening do squats. This is after I met a friend who is starting her Clean 9 program. She wanted some tips and of course I lamented about losing a inch of my bum. She advised that squats will help tone it instead of loosing it.


Day 6
Lunch on day 6
 It can't get easier than this. I am attending meetings in hotels and keeping my discipline. Water is just good with me to and its no pretense.

My muscles are however sore from the exercises - not that they were intense, but I just cannot remember the last time I had tried doing a push up or sit up until when i started preparing for this program

Today its the day to take measurements; awesome results. Another inch down on both tummy and chest, 0.5 inch down on my biceps,  no reduction on hips and calves. The best of all this is the energy I have especially in the morning. I feel light, the fatigue is gone. I feel like I could do those Ninja Warrior moves.

Am content, Am happy, looking forward to the last 3 days, its the final race.


See the final post, Day 7,8 and 9 as well as results.

No comments:

Post a Comment